Aluminum oxidation processing Aluminum alloy casting is generally cast in metal form. Metal aluminum and aluminum alloy have good fluidity and plasticity, but they tend to black during use. The reasons are:
(1) The process design is unreasonable. The aluminum alloy die-casting parts are improperly treated after cleaning or pressure inspection, which creates conditions for mildew and blackening of aluminum alloy die-casting parts, and accelerates the formation of mildew.
(2) Warehouse management is not in place. The aluminum alloy die-casting parts are stored at different heights in the warehouse, and the mildew conditions are also different.
(3) Internal factors of aluminum alloy. Many aluminum alloy die-casting parts manufacturers do not do any cleaning treatment after die-casting and machining processes, or simply flush with water, and cannot be thoroughly cleaned. Corrosion of mold release agent, cutting fluid, saponification liquid, etc. remains on the die-cast aluminum surface. Substances and other stains that accelerate the rate of blackening of aluminum mold castings.
(4) External environmental factors of aluminum alloy. Aluminum is a reactive metal that is easily oxidized, blackened or moldy under certain temperature and humidity conditions, which is determined by the properties of aluminum itself.
(5) The cleaning agent should not be used. The cleaning agent selected is highly corrosive, causing corrosion corrosion of die-cast aluminum.