The LED light source aluminum housing serves primarily to protect internal components. The main body of the shell is made of high-quality aluminum alloy profiles, which has the characteristics of reasonable design, firm structure and beautiful appearance. LED light source aluminum casing is widely used in instruments, instruments, electronics, communications, automation, sensors, smart cards, industrial control, precision machinery and other industries, is the ideal shell for high-end instrumentation. The surface treatment is electrostatically sprayed, and the colors are beige, dark gray, black, military green, and the like. Next, Xiaobian will take you to see how the LED light source aluminum casing is die-cast.
Die-casting is one of the most important production processes in the manufacturing process of LED light source aluminum casing. It is no exception to the LED light source aluminum casing. Die casting is a metal casting process, which is characterized by the use of a mold cavity to apply high pressure to the molten metal. Molds are usually machined from higher strength alloys, some of which are similar to injection molding. So what are the problems that LED light source aluminum casing needs to pay attention to in die casting?
1. Consider the problem of demoulding. Demolding refers to a series of operations in which steel ingots are removed from a steel ingot mold. The time from the completion of the ingot casting to the demolding period is from the time when the steel ingot of one barrel (the lower injection tray) is poured to the time when the first ingot starts to be demolded (uncapped), which is called the delivery time of the ingot. If the demoulding is not in place, it is easy to cause defects and even deformation of the aluminum shell of the power battery.
2. In the structure, try to avoid the appearance of structures that lead to complex mold structures, and have to use multiple cores or spiral cores.
3. Some LED light source aluminum housing parts may have special requirements, such as fuel injection. Injection molding is the name of the surface coating processing of industrial products. The steps of fuel injection mainly include annealing, degreasing, de-dusting, dust removal, spraying and drying. Every step is indispensable, and no problem can occur.
4. Consider the problem of wall thickness of die-cast aluminum housing of LED light source. The thickness difference is overfilled.
5. LED light source aluminum shell design takes into account the mold problem, if there are multiple positions of the core, try to put two sides, do not put the lower core, so that the time is long, the aluminum alloy die-casting core will have problems.