1. The difference between white copper and aluminum: corrosive. Chongqing's waste aluminum recycling white copper has better corrosion resistance.
(1) Drop a few drops of vinegar, if it can produce bubbles, it is aluminum, and vice versa is white copper.
(2) In the addition of hydrochloric acid, aluminum is bubbled, and white copper is not foamed.
2, the difference between white copper and aluminum two: density. The white copper density is between 8.9 and 8.88 g/cm3, and the relative density of aluminum is 2.70 g/cm3. According to the density definition, the weight of white copper in the same volume is heavier than aluminum. Therefore, it is possible to distinguish between white copper and aluminum by the weight of the crucible.
3, the difference between white copper and aluminum three: price. In most cases, the price of white copper is higher than aluminum.
4, the difference between white copper and aluminum four: melting point. The melting point of white copper is about 935 ° C, and the melting point of aluminum is 660 ° C. That is to say, aluminum is more soluble than white copper.
5. The difference between white copper and aluminum is five: type.
(1) Waste copper recovery White copper is mainly divided into ordinary white copper and complex white copper.
(2) Aluminum is mainly divided into high-grade pure aluminum, industrial high-purity aluminum, and industrial pure aluminum.
6, the difference between white copper and aluminum six: use.
(1) Platinum is mainly used for crystal oscillating element housings, crystal housings, slides for potentiometers, medical machinery, building materials, etc. aspect.
(2) Aluminum is mainly used in the fields of aviation, construction and automobiles.
Chongqing scrap iron recycling white copper and aluminum is almost the same. Let us say whether the difference between white copper and aluminum is light metal? The common feature of light metals is that the specific gravity is less than 5 (and there is also a density of less than 4.5 g/cm 3 ). According to the density or specific gravity of white copper and aluminum, aluminum is a light metal, and white copper is not a light metal.
Knowing the difference between white copper and aluminum, let us by the way the chemical properties of aluminum? Aluminum is a reactive metal. In the dry air, the surface of aluminum immediately forms a dense oxide film with a thickness of about 50 angstroms (1 angstrom = 0.1 nm), so that aluminum does not oxidize further and is resistant to water; however, aluminum powder is easily mixed with air. Combustion; molten aluminum can be a violent metal corresponding to water; aluminum is amphoteric, very soluble in strong alkali, but also soluble in dilute acid.