Advantages of aluminum-manganese alloy alloy retaining sheets: Aluminum materials are widely used as exterior walls and roofing in the construction industry. The choice of aluminum as a building material is determined by its economic, practical and aesthetic value. Airports, high-speed rail stations, Buildings such as sports venues and fashionable homes can only be used to highlight the personality of the building.
1. Light weight: The weight of the lower structure is lighter, and the prefabricated components can be placed in a higher place. Without the use of large lifting equipment, the lifting work can be easily done on site.
2. Corrosion resistance: The aluminum material itself has strong corrosion resistance, and this feature is more prominent after pre-fabrication. Therefore, even if it is used for a long time under the extreme conditions, it does not cost expensive to manufacture it. Carry out maintenance.
3. Rugged and durable: The aluminum material has incredible strength, which can be used to build a lightweight but extremely stable structure.
4. Strong plasticity: aluminum material has good flexibility and plasticity, and unlimited design potential. It can be processed in various ways, such as shaping, welding, riveting and cutting into dynamic 3-D geometry.
5. Easy lap joint: In addition to the more commonly used joining methods in the construction industry, it is also possible to use methods such as welding, riveting, fixing and direct fixing. These methods are simple and easy, and can quickly and safely complete the construction parts. Connect work.
6. Recyclable: Aluminum roofing and wall panels can usually be recycled in one operation. The recycling process can save 95% energy compared with the primary production process.
7. Aesthetic value: It can be used for various surface polishing and coloring treatments, such as anodizing or coating, to meet the architect's high aesthetic requirements and to extend the potential life of aluminum materials.
Features of the aluminum-manganese standing seaming system:
1. No connection, no screw holes, complete appearance of the building
2. Can be bent into inner and outer arcs
3. Choose different materials and colors
4. Overall structural waterproof and drainage function
5. Can be used for roofs with a slope as small as 1.5°
6. Excellent wind pressure resistance (with bottom plate), especially suitable for typhoons and stormy areas
7. Can eliminate the pressure caused by heat expansion and contraction
8. Simple and fast machine winding, convenient construction and economy
9. Easy to lay insulation and sound absorbing layer
10. No need for chemical caulking, eliminating pollution and aging problems