1. As the bottom layer for painting and electroplating: due to the porous nature of the oxide film layer and good adsorption capacity, it has a good bonding force with the paint film and the organic film, and can be used as a primer layer. A film anodized with aluminum phosphate can be used as a bottom layer for electroplating on aluminum.
2. Prevent product corrosion: The film obtained by aluminum anodizing is properly sealed and has good stability in the atmosphere. Whether it is an aluminum anodized film obtained from a sulfuric acid solution, an oxalic acid solution or a chromic acid solution in a normal process, the corrosion resistance is excellent.
3. Protection and decoration: On the oxide film with high transparency, the oxide film has the characteristics of adsorbing various organic dyes or inorganic pigments, and various bright and bright colors and patterns can be obtained on the oxide film, plus many recent years. The emergence of new processes such as one-time oxidation of multiple colors, fireworks patterns, wood grain patterns, oxidative offset transfer printing, porcelain oxidation, etc., make the appearance of aluminum more beautiful and pleasing to the eye, this layer of color film is both a decorative layer and an anti-corrosion layer. Such as lighters, gold pens and crafts.
4. As a hard wear-resistant layer: in sulfuric acid or oxalic acid solution, by adjusting the anodizing process conditions, a thick and hard film layer can be obtained, and the pores and absorption properties of the film layer can be used to store the selected oil material, effectively It is used in the working conditions under friction and has the characteristics of lubrication and wear resistance, such as engine cylinders and pistons of automobiles and tractors.
5. As an insulating layer of electricity: the aluminum anodized film layer has the characteristics of large electric resistance, and the thickness of the film layer is proportional to the electric resistance. This feature has certain practical significance as electrical insulation and can be used as a dielectric of a capacitor. The alumina sheath can be used as the outer sheath of the cable, and the surface of the cable is used as an insulating layer instead of the plastic foreskin and the plastic foreskin. The film has a penetration voltage of 441V when the film thickness is 27.5 μm. If the phenolic resin is used as the film hole filling, the withstand voltage can be increased by 2 times. In the oxalic acid solution, when the film thickness is increased, a high-quality insulating layer having a resistance of 200 Ω and a breakdown voltage of 980 V can be obtained. In addition to being used for wires, it can also be used for other electrical appliances.