AlSi42 alloy has been widely used for mirror in the satellite application.
Compared with other material,the AlSi42 alloy is lower weight,it is almost 1/4 the weight of copper.As the benefits of adjustable coefficient of thermal expansion,higher thermal conductivity,low density and ease of machinability,the AlSi42 alloy is suitable for mirrors.
Annual export capacity: 100,000tons
Trade terms: EXW(Ex-work),FOB,CIF
Terms of payment: T/T preferred
● Grade: Si-42%Al controlled expansion alloy
● Mechanical and thermal properties:
● Bend strength:141Mpa
● Yield strength: 135MPa
● Density(at 20℃): 2.55g/cm3
● Elongation: 1.0%
● Elastic modulus: 125GPa
● Coefficient of thermal expansion(CTE): 9.5ppm/℃
● Specific heat capacity(metric system): 0.782J/g-°C
● Thermal conductivity(at 25℃): 132W/m.K
Welcome to contact our team for more information: http://www.alsi-alloys.com