Light Weight-Low Expansion-High Thermal Conductivity Packaging Material(AlSi alloy) For Military,Aerospace,and Space Fields.
Baienwei company manufactures a range of Al-Si alloys:
● AlSi25 (AlSi25Cu4Mg) alloy;
● AlSi42 alloy, Al-42%Si alloy;
● AlSi50 alloy, Si-50%Al alloy;
● AlSi60 alloy, Si-40%Al alloy;
● AlSi70 alloy, Si-30%Al alloy;
● AlSi80 alloy, Si-20%Al alloy.
These advanced alloys(Al-Si alloys) have the unique combination properties,such as:
● Adjustable CTE, controllable CTE, in the range of 17-7ppm/℃
● Lightweight,such as 10% lightweight than pure aluminum; 25% the weight of Cu-Mo;55% the weight of Titanium;
● Good thermal conductivity,such as AlSi alloys = 120/175 W/m-K,BEW Al 6061(T6) =210;
● Ease of platable and machinable;
● Environmentally friendly.
Commonly Used Packaging Materials Performance Comparison:
|CTE 25℃ ppm/℃||Density g/cm³||Tensile Strength MPa||Yield Strength MPa||Poisson’s Ratio||Elongation|
|Elastic Modulus GPa|