Silicon-aluminum (GL) alloy, as the name suggests, consists of an alloy of silicon and aluminum. The alloy has a controllable thermal expansion coefficient, light weight, good thermal conductivity, dimensional stability, high rigidity and high processability, and is particularly cost-effective compared with other copper-molybdenum alloys and copper-tungsten alloys. Because of its unique performance, it has been widely used in military and civilian critical components such as radar, communications, sensors, power systems and circuit board brackets.
● The range of thermal expansion can be controlled from 20ppm/°C to 5ppm/°C
● The product can be presented in any shape according to customer requirements, the processing is simpler, and the welding and electroplating are more reliable.
● Light weight, low cost, can replace traditional thermal management metals and composite materials
● High specific stiffness has a clear advantage in many fields
Huaneng silicon aluminum alloy microstructure
● Unique rapid solidification technology ensures uniform and fine distribution of silicon-aluminum two-phase alloys;
● Fine distribution allows the material to be machined using conventional methods;
● Standard aluminum plating technology is used for plating;
● Consistency between components and batches ensures control within 0.4 PPM/oC;
● The total content of other elements is less than 1%.
Providing with silicon-aluminum (gl) alloy free sample, BAIENWEI is one of the competitive silicon-aluminum (gl) alloy manufacturers and suppliers. Welcome to import customized products in stock from our factory.